A chantal travel mug is a necessity to those who love traveling and also a good choice for gifts to others. If you are ready to have a new chantal travel mug, you should read our page.
The chantal travel mug here have a good appearance and quality. And they are reasonable enough in price. So, you don’t need to worry about the quality and your budget.
May you enjoy your shopping.
Best Chantal Travel Mug Ratings
The HighWave JOEmo XL Insulated Beverage Travel Tumbler has a patented technology that will keep your drink hot or cold for 6 hours. Named the Time Capsule, this 16 ounce stainless steel tumbler will put the temperature of your drink in a ‘time capsule’ state.
- “Keeps coffee hot for hours.” – HLR
- “Fits in a car cup holder!” – C. Warren
- “Can’t go wrong with this purchase!” – Pete
* This personalized coffee mug is dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe. The artwork is permanently burned into the mug’s surface.* Volume: 11 oz.
Photo Mug showing Stained glass, Sainte-Jeanne de Chantal, Semur-en-Auxois, Cote d Or. Stained glass, Sainte-Jeanne de Chantal, Semur-en-Auxois, Cote d Or, Burgundy, France, Europe.
Photo Mug showing Recumbent figure of Sainte-Jeanne de Chantal in the Visitation Basilica. Recumbent figure of Sainte-Jeanne de Chantal in the Visitation Basilica, Annecy, Haute Savoie, France, Europe.
OXO’s LiquiSeal™ Travel Mug features Thermo-Seal technology with three silicone seals to insure no leaks. One click with one hand opens or seals the mug.
- “Keeps coffee hot.” – Dave
- “When the lid is closed, there’s no dripping or spilling.” – Bill
- “I have used this travel mug every day for about six months.” – J. Tubin
Take your favorite beverage along with you-wherever you go-without the risk of leaks or spills.The BESTEK Vacuum Insulated Travel Tumbler is built to last and loaded with features to make for a more enjoyable drinking experience.
- “This is a great container as far as keeping the hot liquid hot all day long, as well as keeping iced product really cold for hours.” – Marie Carianna
- “Problem is when I switched the lever to open (drink) position, it leaks a little from the gap(between the lid and the mug).” – Pat Chiu
- “After about a month of use, the cover spout leaked.” – Kenneth S. Tanaka
Please Bookmark & Share